Date for your diary!
4th & 5th November 2021, VIRTUAL
10am (UK Time) – 4.30pm (UK Time)
A two-day workshop for CBT-E practitioners
This workshop is primarily intended for those who have received basic training in CBT-E and have had experience implementing it.
Programme to Include
– Challenges & Opportunities for CBT-E in light of COVID-19
– CBT-E as a Unified Treatment Approach: transdiagnostic, multi-step and across the ages
– Using CBT-E with Young People
– CBT-E for Severe Anorexia Nervosa
– Assessing and Addressing Obstacles to Change in CBT-E
– Controlling Binge Eating and Weight in Binge Eating Disorder
– CBT-E Supervision
There will be presentations from other experienced practitioners of CBT-E. Further details to be confirmed.
– Dr Riccardo Dalle Grave, The Villa Garda Eating Disorders Unit in Verona
– Dr Simona Calugi, The Villa Garda Eating Disorders Unit in Verona
– Dr Rebecca Murphy, The Centre for Research on Eating Disorders at Oxford
Additional speakers include:
– Professor Zafra Cooper, Yale School of Medicine, United States
– Dr Carine el Khazen, American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology, Dubai
Cost: Euro 290